food interaction for DIPROBEC
alcohol interaction for DIPROBEC
pregnancy interaction for DIPROBEC
lactation interaction for DIPROBEC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DIPROBEC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DIPROBEC
- BECLODERM 0.025% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Intermed Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 1.33/GM of creamRs. 20save 57% more per GM of cream
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for DIPROBEC
Frequently asked questions for DIPROBEC
Q.How long can I use beclomethasone topical?
The duration should not be more than 4 weeks without consulting your doctor
Q.Is beclometasone topical safe?
Beclometasone topical is safe if used for the prescribed duration, at a prescribed dose as advised by your doctor.