food interaction for DIOSIS
alcohol interaction for DIOSIS
pregnancy interaction for DIOSIS
lactation interaction for DIOSIS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DIOSIS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DIOSIS
- NODOSIS 500MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Steadfast Medishield Pvt LtdRs. 3.29/tabletRs. 49.30save 14% more per tablet
- SODANET 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Septalyst Lifesciences Pvt.Ltd.Rs. 3.20/tabletRs. 32save 16% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DIOSIS
- The Sodium Bicarbonate should be used only for occasional relief from increased stomach acid. Do not take it for more than 2 weeks, unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid Sodium Bicarbonate, if you show signs of appendicitis or inflammed bowel (such as lower abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, nausea, vomiting). Please consult your doctor.
- Do not take the Sodium Bicarbonate at least 2 hours before or after taking other medicines. It may interact with other medicines.
- Do not take calcium or sodium bicarbonate containing antacid with milk or milk products.
Frequently asked questions for DIOSIS
Q.Is sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) basic?
Sodium bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, is basic (alkaline) in nature
Q.Does it dissolve in water?
It dissolves in water and neutralizes stomach acid to relieve heartburn and indigestion associated with hyperacidity
Q.Does sodium bicarbonate whiten teeth or kill bacteria?
Sodium bicarbonate can remove surface stains on teeth. Its antibacterial action, however, is not clearly understood yet
Q.Is sodium bicarbonate gluten free?
Yes, sodium bicarbonate is gluten free. Refer to the package insert of the prescribed brand to get the more information about components of the formulation
Q.Does sodium bicarbonate raise blood pressure?
Yes. If given in excess amount, it may raise blood pressure
Q.Does sodium bicarbonate cause kidney stones?
Sodium bicarbonate does not cause kidney stones and it is used in the treatment of special type of kidney stones (uric acid stones).