food interaction for DIOMINIC
alcohol interaction for DIOMINIC
pregnancy interaction for DIOMINIC
lactation interaction for DIOMINIC
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DIOMINIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DIOMINIC
- DEXODIL 6 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 4/tablet srRs. 40pay 85% more per tablet sr
- POLOSTAN SR 6 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.02/tablet srRs. 30.25pay 40% more per tablet sr
- DEXCPM 6 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.46/tablet srRs. 34.60pay 60% more per tablet sr
- ALDEX 6MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Zee LaboratoriesRs. 3.21/tablet srRs. 32.13pay 48% more per tablet sr
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for DIOMINIC
- Do not dexchlorpheniramine, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to dexchlorpheniramine or any of the other ingredients of dexchlorpheniramine tablet.
- Consult your doctor before taking dexchlorpheniramine if you have fits (epilepsy); enlarged prostate; increased pressure in the eye that cause visual problems (glaucoma); heart disease; liver disease; lung disease; or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking dexchlorpheniramine because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions for DIOMINIC
Q.Does dexchlorpheniramine or dexchlorpheniramine maleate cause increase in blood pressure/ drowsy/non drowsy/sedating/get you high/keep you awake/sleepiness/make you tired/weight gain?
Dexchlorpheniramine causing these side effects is common or rare. Always consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q.Is dexchlorpheniramine like Benadryl?
No, dexchlorpheniramine is different from Benadryl
Q.Is dexchlorpheniramine prescription?
Yes, it is available with doctor's prescription only
Q.Can I take dexchlorpheniramine with Panadol/cetirizine/Zyrtec/Allegra/ warfarin/diphenhydramine/ibuprofen/Claritin/guaifenesin/Benadryl?
Yes, but taking other medicines may alter the effects of dexchlorpheniramine. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.