Medicine Overview of Dinospray Spray
Side effects of Dinospray Spray
Headache, Flushing of face, Dizziness, Increased heart rate, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing).
How to use Dinospray Spray
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Dinospray Spray works
Dinospray 20mg spray is in a group of drugs called nitrates. It reduces the workload of the heart. As a result, the heart muscle does not need as much blood and oxygen supply.
In Depth Information on Dinospray Spray
Expert advice for Dinospray Spray
Take isosorbide dinitrate on an empty stomach with a full glass of water. Do not take isosorbide dinitrate if:
- You are allergic to isosorbide dinitrate, other nitrates or any of the other ingredients.
- You suffer from anemia (reduction in red blood cells).
- You have had a heart attack (myocardial infarction).
- You have had a brain hemorrhage (bleeding) or a head injury (trauma).
- You have a low blood volume (hypovolemia) or very low blood pressure.
- You take sildenafil (“Viagra”) avanafil, riociguat, tadalafil, or vardenafil or any other phosphodiesterase inhibitor.
- You have hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid gland which can cause tiredness or weight gain).
- You are malnourished (severely underfed).
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You have been diagnosed with any of the severe heart disease.
- You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Special precautions for Dinospray 20mg Spray
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Dinospray 20mg Spray may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Dinospray 20mg Spray is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Dinospray 20mg Spray does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Dinospray 20mg Spray is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Dinospray 20mg Spray is recommended.+more
However, inform your doctor if you have an underlying kidney disease....
However, inform your doctor if you have an underlying kidney disease.
Dinospray 20mg Spray is probably safe to use in patients wit+more
h liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Dinospray 20mg Spray may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Isosorbide Dinitrate, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Dinospray 20mg Spray
Frequently asked questions for Isosorbide Dinitrate
Dinospray is used to prevent and treat angina pectoris and as an adjunctive treatment in severe acute or chronic congestive cardiac failure.
Dinospray belongs to a group of medicines called organic nitrates and it works by widening the blood vessels in your heart to allow an increased amount of blood flow to areas which need it.
No, Dinospray is not known to lower heart rate.
User Submitted Feedback For Dinospray 20mg Spray
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Substitutes for Dinospray
No substitutes found for this medicine