SALT INFORMATIONCilnidipine(20 mg)
Cilnidipine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure (essentia hypertension).
How it works
Cilnidipine belong to a class of medications called calcium channel blockers. It blocks the activity of calcium channels present in the blood vessels and heart muscles, and works by relaxing the blood vessels so the heart does not have to pump as hard. It also increases the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart.
Common side effects
Flushing, Impotence, Abnormal liver function, Tremor, Dizziness, Rashes, Gingival hyperplasia, Depression, Lethargy, Fever, Myalgia, Hypotension, Transient blindness, Increased urination, Headache, Eye pain, Palpitations
- CILACAR 20MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.64/tabletRs. 96.36save 2% more per tablet
- LNBLOC 20MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 9.90/TabletRs. 99pay 1% more per Tablet
- NEXOVAS-20 TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9.88/tabletRs. 98.85same price
- CINOD 20MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 9.60/TabletRs. 96save 3% more per Tablet
- CETANIL 20MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.63/tabletRs. 96.30save 2% more per tablet
- Do not stop the intake of drug suddenly if you have angina.
- Discontinue in patients who experience ischemic pain following administration.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is cilnidipine US FDA approved?
It is not approved by FDA for the treatment of hypertension.
Q. What are the uses of cilnidipine/Cilacar?
Cilnidipine/Cilacar is used for the treatment of hypertension.
Q. Is cilnidipine is a novel dihydropyridine?
Yes, cilnidipine belong to the class of selective dihydropyridine derivative calcium-channel blockers.