food interaction for DICARIS
alcohol interaction for DICARIS
pregnancy interaction for DICARIS
lactation interaction for DICARIS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DICARIS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DICARIS ADULT 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking DICARIS ADULT 150 MG TABLET
- 52%Twice A Week
- 32%Once A Day
- 9%Once A Week
- 6%Twice A Day
- 1%Alternate Day
- 1%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for DICARIS
- VERMISOL 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 23.68/tabletRs. 23.68save 33% more per tablet
- VAPAL 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Rowan Bioceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 18.81/tabletRs. 18.81save 47% more per tablet
- ELSEAL 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Organic LaboratoriesRs. 14.72/tabletRs. 58.88save 59% more per tablet
- DEPAR 150 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Ornate Labs Pvt LtdRs. 9.01/tabletRs. 27.03save 75% more per tablet
- IMUMOD 150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Tripada Biotec Pvt LtdRs. 1.46/tabletRs. 14.62save 96% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DICARIS
- Do not receive live vaccines during treatment with levamisole.
- Take precautions while using levamisole as it can lower your immunity. Avoid contact with people who have colds, the flu, or other contagious disease and also who have recently been vaccinated with a live vaccine.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levamisole as it may worsen the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any one of the following serious side effects: difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; decreased bone marrow function, extreme fatigue, fever, chills, or signs of infection; confusion or loss of consciousness, memory loss, muscle weakness, numbness or tingling; seizure, speech disturbances).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for DICARIS
Q.Is levamisole illegal/ safe/ a stimulant/ gets you high?
Levamisole is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It is not an illegal or a stimulant drug and it does not make you high
Q.How does levamisole kill worms?
Levamisole kill the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles
Q.What does levamisole taste like?
Levasimole has a metallic taste.