Medicine Overview of Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet is used in constipation
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet
- Avoid taking a Deys milk of magnesia for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Deys milk of magnesia, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Deys milk of magnesia should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Deys milk of magnesia contains sugars.
- Take Deys milk of magnesia after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet is recommended.
If you miss a dose of Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet
How much was the improvement? What are you using Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, USF, HBV, SHD, BDN, STA, PPR, SCH, SGC, HEX, LCC, GBL, SAF, RPP, JIV, DFP, OHM, ZEL, SDM, PVP, PLT, HAT, NVL, PNT, PTI, MPC, GNC, RSS, AVN, SWA, NSL, OLT, THP, MDO, SWP, JMJ, IAD, SYN, PRN, MMS, SAT, BMJ, RJH, RUS, LHA, EQN, RWP, SJP, WSI, HIP, ADT, NWP, ZVP, GPP, NNH, DPP, RKS, ARD, ATL, MAM, 9T9, NXG, RHW, SBA, BHP, BAL, AYU, PWN, SHP, MLC, DDR, FGH, GTK, EMB, MOM, RHL, AAR, INC, BTM, IPL, DYG, MSD, HGI, TRP, NTB, DHR, GTC, WHL, NDP, BSN