Substitutes for Deys Milk OF Magnesia
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet
Uses of Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet is used in constipation.
Side effects of Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet
How to use Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet at a fixed time.
How Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet works
Deys milk of magnesia 0.311gm tablet works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet
Expert advice for Deys Milk OF Magnesia Tablet
- Avoid taking a Deys milk of magnesia for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Deys milk of magnesia, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Deys milk of magnesia should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Deys milk of magnesia contains sugars.
- Take Deys milk of magnesia after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Special precautions for Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet should be used with cau+more
tion during lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Deys Milk OF Magnesia 0.311gm Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Milk of Magnesia, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.