food interaction for DEXCPM
alcohol interaction for DEXCPM
pregnancy interaction for DEXCPM
lactation interaction for DEXCPM
medicine interaction for DEXCPM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DEXCPM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DEXCPM
- DEXODIL 6 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 4/tablet srRs. 40pay 16% more per tablet sr
- POLOSTAN SR 6 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.02/tablet srRs. 30.25save 13% more per tablet sr
- DIOMINIC 6 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.17/tablet srRs. 21.67save 37% more per tablet sr
- ALDEX 6MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Zee LaboratoriesRs. 3.21/tablet srRs. 32.13save 7% more per tablet sr
Expert advice FOR DEXCPM
- Do not dexchlorpheniramine, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to dexchlorpheniramine or any of the other ingredients of dexchlorpheniramine tablet.
- Consult your doctor before taking dexchlorpheniramine if you have fits (epilepsy); enlarged prostate; increased pressure in the eye that cause visual problems (glaucoma); heart disease; liver disease; lung disease; or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking dexchlorpheniramine because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions FOR DEXCPM
Q. Does dexchlorpheniramine or dexchlorpheniramine maleate cause increase in blood pressure/ drowsy/non drowsy/sedating/get you high/keep you awake/sleepiness/make you tired/weight gain?
Dexchlorpheniramine causing these side effects is common or rare. Always consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q. Is dexchlorpheniramine like Benadryl?
No, dexchlorpheniramine is different from Benadryl
Q. Is dexchlorpheniramine prescription?
Yes, it is available with doctor's prescription only
Q. Can I take dexchlorpheniramine with Panadol/cetirizine/Zyrtec/Allegra/ warfarin/diphenhydramine/ibuprofen/Claritin/guaifenesin/Benadryl?
Yes, but taking other medicines may alter the effects of dexchlorpheniramine. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.