food interaction for DERIVA BPO
alcohol interaction for DERIVA BPO
pregnancy interaction for DERIVA BPO
lactation interaction for DERIVA BPO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DERIVA BPO
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DERIVA BPO 0.1% W/W/2.5% W/W GEL
Patients taking DERIVA BPO 0.1% W/W/2.5% W/W GEL
- 84%Once A Day
- 8%Twice A Day
- 8%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for DERIVA BPO
- PERODUO 0.1% W/W/2.5% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 19.13/GM of gelRs. 287save 3% more per GM of gel
- ZINDERM BPO 0.1% W/W/2.5% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Wockhardt LtdRs. 16.60/GM of gelRs. 249save 15% more per GM of gel
- EPIDUO 0.1/2.5% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Galderma India Pvt LtdRs. 31.67/GM of gelRs. 950pay 61% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DERIVA BPO
- Avoid contact of cream/ gel with the eyes, lips, mouth or angles of the nose, and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using adapalene topical. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to adapalene or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for DERIVA BPO
Q.Is adapalene/Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No, adapalene, Differin (brand name for adapalene, Adaferin (brand name for adapalene) belong to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q.Is adapalene topical good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalene has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No, Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q.Does adapalene topical reduces acne scars?
Yes, adapalene topical reduces acne scars
Q.Does adapalene topical cause skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.
Q.Does benzoyl peroxide work/ is benzoyl peroxide good for skin/pimples/acne/acne marks/ acne scars/ dark spots?
Benzoyl peroxide is effective in treating acne on face, chest or back in most of the people where the skin has a lot of blackheads, spots and pimples. It can be helpful in treating acne marks, scars and dark spots
Q.Does benzoyl peroxide darken skin/cause hyperpigmentation/peel skin/bleach skin/cause redness?
Benzoyl peroxide may cause redness, peel the skin and also bleach skin and hair. It doesn't darken the skin or cause hyperpigmentation, but it should be best to use it under a doctor's supervision
Q.Is benzoyl peroxide a BHA/an antibiotic/ retin a/salicylic acid?
Benzoyl peroxide is not a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), antibiotic, retin A or salicylic acid
Q.Is benzoyl peroxide the same as hydrogen peroxide?
No, benzoyl peroxide is different from hydrogen peroxide.