food interaction for DERITAS
alcohol interaction for DERITAS
pregnancy interaction for DERITAS
lactation interaction for DERITAS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DERITAS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DERITAS 7.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking DERITAS 7.5 MG TABLET
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for DERITAS
- DARITEN OD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 22.85/tabletRs. 228.50save 27% more per tablet
- DARIF 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.71/tabletRs. 207.10save 33% more per tablet
- DARILONG 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 21.50/tabletRs. 215save 31% more per tablet
- VESIGARD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 20.40/tabletRs. 204save 34% more per tablet
- XELENA 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 21.15/tabletRs. 211.53save 32% more per tablet
Expert advice for DERITAS
- Do not take darifenacin tablets, if you are allergic to darifenacin or any other ingredient of tablet.
- Do not take darifenacin, if have urinary retention (inability to empty bladder); glaucoma (high pressure in the eyes) or myasthenia gravis (disease characterized by abnormal tiredness and weakness of selected muscles); ulcer, constipation; heartburn or belching.
- Avoid using darifenacin, if you are taking medicines to prevent organ rejection, or medicines used to treat high blood pressure, fungal or viral infection.
Frequently asked questions for DERITAS
Q.What is darifenacin?
Darifenacin is an antimuscarinic medicine
Q.What is darifenacin used for?
Darifenacin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder such as frequent or sudden rush to the toilet or leakage of urine
Q.How does darifenacin work?
Darifenacin works by relaxing the bladder muscles thereby preventing frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.