food interaction for DEPO PROVERA (PFIZER)
alcohol interaction for DEPO PROVERA (PFIZER)
pregnancy interaction for DEPO PROVERA (PFIZER)
lactation interaction for DEPO PROVERA (PFIZER)
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DEPO PROVERA (PFIZER)
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DEPO PROVERA 150 MG INJECTION
Patients taking DEPO PROVERA 150 MG INJECTION
- 56%Once A Month
- 40%Once A Day
- 4%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR DEPO PROVERA (PFIZER)
- DEPOKARE 150 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)DKT India LtdRs. 125/ML of injectionRs. 125save 59% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR DEPO PROVERA (PFIZER)
- Swallow each tablet whole. Take your tablets at the same time each day. Treatment may be required for 8 to 10 weeks before any effect can be found.
- Do not take medroxyprogesterone If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to medroxyprogesterone or other similar hormone medicines or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. Smoking greatly increases your risk of blood clots.
- This medicine can pass into body fluids (including urine, feces, vomit, semen, vaginal fluid). Patients and caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up body fluids, handling contaminated trash or laundry or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from other laundry.
- Body fluids should not be handled by a woman who is pregnant or who may become pregnant. Use condoms during sexual activity to avoid exposure to body fluids.
- Avoid becoming pregnant while being treated with medroxyprogesterone.
Frequently asked questions FOR DEPO PROVERA (PFIZER)
Q. Is medroxyprogesterone a hormone/ bioidentical hormone/ a steroid?
Medroxyprogesterone is a steroid, synthetic, a non-bio-identical hormone
Q. Does medroxyprogesterone work?
It does work well for most of the people if taken at recommended dosage and duration
Q. Can i take ibuprofen/ Tylenol/ birth control pill with medroxyprogesterone?
There are no interactions reported when medroxyprogesterone is taken with ibuprofen or Tylenol. However, it does not mean it does not exist. Always consult your doctor before using it
Q. Does medroxyprogesterone cause ovulation/stop ovulation?
Medroxyprogesterone will not cause ovulation
Q. Does medroxyprogesterone expire?
Like any other medicine, medroxyprogesterone also have an expiry date.