food interaction for DEPLATT
alcohol interaction for DEPLATT
pregnancy interaction for DEPLATT
lactation interaction for DEPLATT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DEPLATT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DEPLATT 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking DEPLATT 150 MG TABLET
- 95%Once A Day
- 5%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for DEPLATT
- CLAVIX 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.70/tabletRs. 97save 23% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 7.38/tabletRs. 73.82save 41% more per tablet
- CLOPITAB 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.15/tabletRs. 81.50save 35% more per tablet
- CLOPI 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 18.62/tabletRs. 74.50pay 48% more per tablet
- KLOTFREE 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 67.62save 46% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for DEPLATT
Frequently asked questions for DEPLATT
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.