Drug interaction for DEPIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DEPINNifedipine(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Nausea, Allergic reaction, Swelling of tongue, Ankle swelling, Limb swelling, Chest pain, Constipation, Cough, Decreased sexual function, Dizziness, Difficulty in swalloing, Shortness of breath, Eye swelling, Facial swelling, Lip swelling, Fainting, Headache, Heartburn, Muscle cramp, Skin rash, Tachycardia, Yellow discoloration of skin, Yellow discoloration of eye
SUBSTITUTES for DEPIN
- CALCIGARD 5 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.99/capsuleRs. 9.87pay 2% more per capsule
- NICARDIA 5 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1/capsuleRs. 9.97pay 3% more per capsule
- DEPICOR 5 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Merck LtdRs. 0.96/capsuleRs. 9.60save 1% more per capsule
- CALBLOC 5 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 1.99/capsuleRs. 19.88pay 105% more per capsule
Expert advice for DEPIN
- Do not take the medicine within 3 days of taking grapefruit or grapefruit juice as it may lead to increased effects of the drug.
- Check your blood pressure one week after starting the drug and inform your doctor if it hasn't improved.
- Do not drive or operate machines as the drug can make you dizzy for first few days.