food interaction for DENIM KID
alcohol interaction for DENIM KID
pregnancy interaction for DENIM KID
lactation interaction for DENIM KID
medicine interaction for DENIM KID
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DENIM KID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DENIM KID
- ZYDOL 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.65/ML of suspensionRs. 39pay 35% more per ML of suspension
- ZYDOL 50MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.60/ML of suspensionRs. 18pay 24% more per ML of suspension
- NIMOL 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Hema LaboratoriesRs. 0.37/ML of suspensionRs. 22save 24% more per ML of suspension
- NIMDIS 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Bio VitaminsRs. 0.66/ML of suspensionRs. 39.60pay 37% more per ML of suspension
- NIMSTAL 50MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt LtdRs. 0.23/ML of suspensionRs. 14save 52% more per ML of suspension
Expert advice FOR DENIM KID
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR DENIM KID
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.