food interaction for DEECEE
alcohol interaction for DEECEE
pregnancy interaction for DEECEE
lactation interaction for DEECEE
SALT INFORMATION for DEECEE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DEECEE
- BANOCIDE 120 MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.41/ML of syrupRs. 40.50save 26% more per ML of syrup
- DEECEE AD 120MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.54/ML of syrupRs. 53.57save 2% more per ML of syrup
- HETRAZAN 120 MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Pfizer LtdRs. 0.21/ML of syrupRs. 21.18save 61% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for DEECEE
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for DEECEE
Q.What is diethylcarbamazine used for?
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness
Q.How does diethylcarbamazine work?
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis
Q.Is diethylcarbamazine an antibiotic?
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics
Q.Is it effective?
It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.