food interaction for DASKIL
alcohol interaction for DASKIL
pregnancy interaction for DASKIL
lactation interaction for DASKIL
medicine interaction for DASKIL
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DASKIL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DASKIL 1% W/W CREAM
Patients taking DASKIL 1% W/W CREAM
- 50%Once A Day
- 17%Once A Week
- 17%Thrice A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR DASKIL
- ERBIMESH CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Apex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 6.53/GM of creamRs. 98save 30% more per GM of cream
- TIFIN CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Salve Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.75/GM of creamRs. 75save 60% more per GM of cream
- TERBOSIL 1 % CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Brinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 8.33/GM of creamRs. 125save 11% more per GM of cream
- TERSIG CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Signova Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 4.06/GM of creamRs. 60.95save 56% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR DASKIL
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying terbinafine cream.
- Do not use terbinafine creams/ointments on the face.
- Avoid direct contact of terbinafine topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to terbinafine or any other ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR DASKIL
Q. Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q. How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.