food interaction for DASE
alcohol interaction for DASE
pregnancy interaction for DASE
lactation interaction for DASE
SALT INFORMATION for DASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DASE
- FLANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 48.95pay 88% more per tablet
- EMANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.35/tabletRs. 73.45pay 182% more per tablet
- LYSER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 69% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 150% more per tablet
- ALDASE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.45/tabletRs. 54.50pay 110% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for DASE
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for DASE
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.