Medicine Overview of Daruvir Tablet
Side effects of Daruvir Tablet
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Increased cholesterol level in blood, Increased triglyceride level in blood.
How to use Daruvir Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Daruvir 600mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Daruvir Tablet works
Daruvir 600mg Tablet is antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of HIV virus in human cells. Thus stops the HIV virus from producing new viruses.
In Depth Information on Daruvir Tablet
Expert advice for Daruvir Tablet
- Darunavir is not a cure for HIV infection and patients can still pass on HIV when taking this medicine.
- Taking darunavir may cause a skin rash; contact your doctor whenever you develop a rash.
- Caution is to be observed in patients taking raltegravir along with darunavir as it enhances the risk of developing rash by many folds.
- Inform your doctor before taking this drug if you are an elderly patient ? 65 years of age, if you had liver disease including hepatitis B or C or have hemophilia or if you are allergic to sulfa drugs.
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes as darunavir can increase sugar levels in the blood.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you notice any symptoms of infection (for example enlarged lymph nodes and fever), face changes in body fat like redistribution, accumulation or loss.
Daruvir Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Daruvir Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Daruvir 600mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Daruvir 600mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Daruvir 600mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Daruvir 600mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Daruvir 600mg Tablet is recommended.+more
Daruvir 600mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Daruvir 600mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Limited information is available on use of Daruvir 600mg Tablet in these patients. Dose adjustment may not be required in patients with mild to moderate liver disease....
Limited information is available on use of Daruvir 600mg Tablet in these patients. Dose adjustment may not be required in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Prazopill XL 5mg Tablet, Minipress XL 5mg Tablet, Urimax 0.4mg Capsule MR, Azibey 200mg Suspension
Frequently asked questions about Daruvir Tablet
User Submitted Feedback For Daruvir 600mg Tablet
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Daruvir 600mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”