food interaction for DARCEPT
alcohol interaction for DARCEPT
pregnancy interaction for DARCEPT
lactation interaction for DARCEPT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DARCEPT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DARCEPT 40 MG INJECTION
Patients taking DARCEPT 40 MG INJECTION
- 57%Once A Day
- 43%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for DARCEPT
- BIONESP 40MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)BioconRs. 2150/injectionRs. 2150save 4% more per injection
- KABIDARBA 40MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 2170.47/ML of injectionRs. 2170.47save 3% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for DARCEPT
Frequently asked questions for DARCEPT
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa non-ESRD?
Darbepoetin alfa is protein, it is similar to human erythropoietin. Darbepoetin alfa can be used for anemia in end stage renal disease (ERSD) which is the last stage of chronic kidney disease
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa used for?
Darbepoetin alpha is used to treat anemia associated with chronic kidney failure in adults and pediatric patients, and symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy and anemia
Q.How does darbepoetin alfa work?
Darbepoetin alfa works by stimulating bone marrow to produce more red blood cells thereby helps in reducing the symptoms of anemia.