food interaction for DARBECURE
alcohol interaction for DARBECURE
pregnancy interaction for DARBECURE
lactation interaction for DARBECURE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DARBECURE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DARBECURE
- CRESP 40 MCG INJECTION(0.4 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 2276.50/ML of injectionRs. 2276.50pay 5% more per ML of injection
- ACTORISE 40MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 2200/ML of injectionRs. 2200pay 1% more per ML of injection
- DARBATITOR 40MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2181.23/ML of injectionRs. 2181.23pay 1% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for DARBECURE
Frequently asked questions for DARBECURE
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa non-ESRD?
Darbepoetin alfa is protein, it is similar to human erythropoietin. Darbepoetin alfa can be used for anemia in end stage renal disease (ERSD) which is the last stage of chronic kidney disease
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa used for?
Darbepoetin alpha is used to treat anemia associated with chronic kidney failure in adults and pediatric patients, and symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy and anemia
Q.How does darbepoetin alfa work?
Darbepoetin alfa works by stimulating bone marrow to produce more red blood cells thereby helps in reducing the symptoms of anemia.