food interaction for DAPLE
alcohol interaction for DAPLE
pregnancy interaction for DAPLE
lactation interaction for DAPLE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DAPLE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DAPLE
- DERIVA MS 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.67/GM of gelRs. 205pay 150% more per GM of gel
- ADAFERIN 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Galderma India Pvt LtdRs. 14.53/GM of gelRs. 218pay 166% more per GM of gel
- ADIFF AQS 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.33/GM of gelRs. 140pay 71% more per GM of gel
- ADAPEN 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.47/GM of gelRs. 112pay 37% more per GM of gel
- ADAPAN 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Panzer Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.67/GM of gelRs. 100pay 22% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DAPLE
- Avoid contact of cream/ gel with the eyes, lips, mouth or angles of the nose, and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using adapalene topical. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to adapalene or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for DAPLE
Q.Is adapalene/Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No, adapalene, Differin (brand name for adapalene, Adaferin (brand name for adapalene) belong to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q.Is adapalene topical good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalene has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No, Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q.Does adapalene topical reduces acne scars?
Yes, adapalene topical reduces acne scars
Q.Does adapalene topical cause skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.