food interaction for DA SUTRA
alcohol interaction for DA SUTRA
pregnancy interaction for DA SUTRA
lactation interaction for DA SUTRA
SALT INFORMATION for DA SUTRA
It should be used in men of 18 to 64 years of age.
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DA SUTRA
- DURALAST 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 32.75/tabletRs. 131save 40% more per tablet
- DEJAC 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 28.50/tabletRs. 114save 48% more per tablet
- DURAJECT 30 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 29.50/tabletRs. 59save 46% more per tablet
- RISTOR 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 24.50/tabletRs. 98save 55% more per tablet
- XYDAP 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 23.58/tabletRs. 94.33save 57% more per tablet
Expert advice for DA SUTRA
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Dapoxetine, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- The risk of dependence is minimal with the Dapoxetine.
- The most common side effect seen with Dapoxetine is nausea, vomiting followed by diarrhea. On long-term use, the patient might develop sexual side effects, but they are reversible.
- Do not discontinue or increase/decrease the dose without consulting the doctor.
- You may have to take Dapoxetine at least for 2 to 3 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Notify your doctor if you feel unusually agitated, irritable, or have thoughts about hurting or killing yourself.
- Dapoxetine should be taken preferably during the day to keep the mood alleviated during the day.
- During the treatment initially signs of anxiety may be seen in some patients.
Frequently asked questions for DA SUTRA
Q.Is dapoxetine a prescription drug?
Yes. Dapoxetine is a prescription drug, available in India
Q.Is dapoxetine safe?
Dapoxetine in prescribed doses is generally safe however medical advice must be sought while taking dapoxetine. Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding dosage and duration
Q.Is dapoxetine effective?
Dapoxetine seems effective in treating premature ejaculation.