food interaction for D-BOSE
alcohol interaction for D-BOSE
pregnancy interaction for D-BOSE
lactation interaction for D-BOSE
medicine interaction for D-BOSE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR D-BOSE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR D-BOSE 0.3MG TABLET
Patients taking D-BOSE 0.3MG TABLET
- 60%Twice A Day
- 20%Thrice A Day
- 20%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR D-BOSE
- VOLIBO 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 35% more per tablet
- PPG 0.3 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.23/tabletRs. 187save 22% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 9.48/tabletRs. 94.81pay 19% more per tablet
- VOBIT 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 35% more per tablet
- VOGLI 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95pay 19% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR D-BOSE
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Voglibose is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Voglibose does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR D-BOSE
Q. Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q. Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q. Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.