food interaction for D ACNE
alcohol interaction for D ACNE
pregnancy interaction for D ACNE
lactation interaction for D ACNE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for D ACNE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for D ACNE 1% W/W GEL
Patients taking D ACNE 1% W/W GEL
- 67%Once A Day
- 19%Twice A Day
- 5%Twice A Week
- 5%Four Times A Day
- 5%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for D ACNE
- CLEAR 1% GEL(20 GM gel in tube)Hegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLPRs. 6.25/GM of gelRs. 125save 42% more per GM of gel
- CLINDAC A GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Galderma India Pvt LtdRs. 8.33/GM of gelRs. 125save 23% more per GM of gel
- ZYCLIN 1% W/W NANO GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Zydus CadilaRs. 10.23/GM of gelRs. 153.40save 5% more per GM of gel
- ACNESOL 1% W/W GEL(20 GM gel in tube)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.65/GM of gelRs. 73save 66% more per GM of gel
- CLID (BENNET) 1% W/W GEL(20 GM gel in tube)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LimitedRs. 3.75/GM of gelRs. 75save 65% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for D ACNE
- Discontinue use of topical clindamycin and contact your doctor immediately, if you experience diarrhea or bloody diarrhea.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse or use of other intravaginal products such as tampons or douches while using clindamycin cream.
- Clindamycin cream contains mineral oil that may weaken latex products (condoms and diaphragms) and may not provide adequate birth control. Therefore, do not use these products within 72 hours of using clindamycin cream.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to clindamycin, lincomycin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), antibiotic-associated colitis (colon inflammation).
Frequently asked questions for D ACNE
Q.Can I use clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q.Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q.Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes. Use of clindamycin cream may cause thrush (a type of fungal or yeast infection) in rare cases.