food interaction for CYTOGARD
alcohol interaction for CYTOGARD
pregnancy interaction for CYTOGARD
lactation interaction for CYTOGARD
SALT INFORMATION for CYTOGARD
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CYTOGARD OD 60 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking CYTOGARD OD 60 MG CAPSULE
- 90%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
- 2%Twice A Week
- 2%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for CYTOGARD
- CARVIDON OD CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 14.64/capsuleRs. 146.40save 17% more per capsule
- TRILONG 60 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.08/capsuleRs. 80.77save 54% more per capsule
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for CYTOGARD
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for CYTOGARD
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines