food interaction for CYRA LS
alcohol interaction for CYRA LS
pregnancy interaction for CYRA LS
lactation interaction for CYRA LS
SALT INFORMATION for CYRA LS
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CYRA LS 75 MG/20 MG TABLET
Patients taking CYRA LS 75 MG/20 MG TABLET
- 86%Once A Day
- 9%Twice A Day
- 3%Twice A Week
- 2%Thrice A Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for CYRA LS
- REKOOL L 75 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.70/tabletRs. 206.95pay 109% more per tablet
- RABONIK PLUS 75MG/20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 16.50/tabletRs. 165pay 67% more per tablet
- RABETERO L 75 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 8.75/tabletRs. 87.50save 12% more per tablet
- SUPERIA L TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 17.30/tabletRs. 173pay 75% more per tablet
- ROLES L 75 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 17.95/tabletRs. 179.50pay 81% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CYRA LS
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for CYRA LS
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.
Q.Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q.Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q.Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q.Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.