food interaction for CYCLOMID
alcohol interaction for CYCLOMID
pregnancy interaction for CYCLOMID
lactation interaction for CYCLOMID
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CYCLOMID
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CYCLOMID 1%W/V EYE DROP
Patients taking CYCLOMID 1%W/V EYE DROP
- 50%Thrice A Day
- 25%Once A Day
- 13%Once A Week
- 13%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CYCLOMID
- PENTOL 1% EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 13/ML of eye dropRs. 39save 24% more per ML of eye drop
- PENTOLATE 1% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 5.80/ML of eye dropRs. 29save 66% more per ML of eye drop
- CYCLOGIK 1% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)FDC LtdRs. 6.60/ML of eye dropRs. 33save 61% more per ML of eye drop
- BELL PENTOLATE 1% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Bell Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 6.82/ML of eye dropRs. 34.10save 60% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CYCLOMID
- Consult your doctor if you have red and painful eyes, prone to increased eye pressure, men with enlarged prostate, have heart problems, ataxia (unsteadiness or coordination problems).
- Cyclopentolate eye drops can cause blurred vision. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until the effect is gone.
- Remove soft lenses prior to instilling cyclopentolate eye drop and wait for at least 15 minutes prior to reinserting lenses.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for CYCLOMID
Q.What is cyclopentolate hydrochloride ophthalmic solution or eye drop?
Cyclopentolate hydrochloride ophthalmic solution or eye drop is a mydriatic-anticholinergic drug. It is used to enlarge the pupil of the eye (preventing the eye from focusing) and to paralyze the lens temporarily before an eye examination or surgery and
Q.Why is cyclopentolate prescribed for microbial keratitis?
Cyclopentolate is prescribed for microbial keratitis to help in controlling pain and to prevent synechia (adherence of iris to cornea) formation
Q.How long does cyclopentolate take to work?
Cyclopentolate takes about 30-60 min to work
Q.How long does cyclopentolate last?
It lasts for about 1 day.