food interaction for CYCLID
alcohol interaction for CYCLID
pregnancy interaction for CYCLID
lactation interaction for CYCLID
medicine interaction for CYCLID
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CYCLID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CYCLID
- KEMADRIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.55/tabletRs. 65.50save 32% more per tablet
- MODIN 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mova Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 5.99/tabletRs. 59.90save 38% more per tablet
- NOPARK 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 3.70/tabletRs. 37save 61% more per tablet
- DINE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.48/tabletRs. 34.83save 64% more per tablet
- OCYL 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zenith Healthcare LtdRs. 2.38/tabletRs. 23.75save 75% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CYCLID
- Inform your doctor if you are predisposed to obstructive disease of the gut or have urinary symptoms associated with enlargement of prostate gland, rapid heartbeats, low blood pressure, increased pressure within the eyes (glaucoma), liver or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are consuming medications for depression, sleeplessness, allergy, urination problems, as they may interact with procyclidine.
- Take precautions while taking procyclidine, if you are suffering from psychosis as you may experience aggravation of symptoms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking procyclidine as it may cause dizziness and movement disorder.
- Avoid if Patient is allergic to procyclidine or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid if Patient have difficulty in passing urine or stools.
- Avoid if Patient is suffering from a problem caused by too much pressure in the eye (closed angle glaucoma).
Frequently asked questions FOR CYCLID
Q. Is procyclidine addictive?
Drug dependence dose addiction is possible with procyclidine. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Is procyclidine a stimulant?
Procylidine can act as a stimulant in case of overdose of the drug.