food interaction for CYBLEX
alcohol interaction for CYBLEX
pregnancy interaction for CYBLEX
lactation interaction for CYBLEX
SALT INFORMATION for CYBLEX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CYBLEX 40 MG TABLET
Patients taking CYBLEX 40 MG TABLET
- 69%Once A Day
- 15%Thrice A Day
- 8%Twice A Week
- 8%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for CYBLEX
- GLIZID 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 3.75/tabletRs. 37.50pay 15% more per tablet
- RECLIDE 40 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 3.83/tabletRs. 38.25pay 17% more per tablet
- GLYCHEK 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 3.58/tabletRs. 35.85pay 10% more per tablet
- GLIX 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indi PharmaRs. 2.70/tabletRs. 26.97save 17% more per tablet
- SEMI GLYCIGON 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.25/tabletRs. 32.50same price
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Manoj KumarMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for CYBLEX
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Low blood sugar is life-threatening. Low blood sugar may develop due to:
- Delay or missing scheduled meals or snacks.
- Exercising more than usual.
- Drinking a significant amount of alcohol.
- Using too much insulin.
- Sickness (vomiting or diarrhea).
- Symptoms of low blood sugar (alarming signs) are fast heartbeat, sweating, cool and pale skin, feeling shaky, confusion or irritability, headache, nausea, and nightmares. Make sure that you have access to quick-acting sugar sources that treat low blood sugar. Consuming some form of quick-acting sugars immediately after the appearance of the symptoms will prevent the low blood sugar levels from worsening.
- Consuming alcohol may increase the chance of severe low blood sugar.
- Gliclazide does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
Frequently asked questions for CYBLEX
Q.Is gliclazide same or, better than metformin?
Gliclazide and metformin belong to different class of drugs and act but separate mechanism. No significant difference between gliclazide and metformin was reported in clinical studies as regards their ability to reduce blood sugar
Q.Is gliclazide the same as glipizide?
No,gliclazide and glipizide belong to a class of drugs known as sulphonylureas
Q.Is gliclazide a statin or, steroid?
No,gliclazide belongs to sulfonylurea category of antidiabetic drug class
Q.What is Glizid M?
Glizid M is a combination product that contains gliclazide and metformin. Both drugs are used to lower blood glucose levels in adult with type 2 diabetes mellitus that is not controlled by diet and exercise alone.