Medicine Overview of Cvate Solution
Uses of Cvate Solution
Cvate 0.05% Solution is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders.
Side effects of Cvate Solution
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Cvate Solution
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Cvate Solution works
Cvate 0.05% solution belongs to the class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in body that are responsible for pain and swelling.
In Depth Information on Cvate Solution
Expert advice for Cvate Solution
- Do not use in conditions such as acne, fungal skin infections, e.g. athlete's foot, ringworm, candida skin infections, severe flushing of skin on and around your nose (rosacea), spotty red rash around your mouth (perioral dermatitis), infected skin (unless the infection is being treated with an anti-infective medicine at the same time),itchy skin around the genitals or back passage, itchy skin which is not inflamed, nappy rash, widespread plaque psoriasis (raised, red patches covered with a silvery white buildup of dead skin cells or scale).
- Caution is to be observed while applying the cream on large areas of the body for a long time like few weeks or months.
- If your skin problem does not improve in 2 to 4 weeks, talk to your doctor.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to clobetasol propionate or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to children below 1 year of age.
Special precautions for Cvate 0.05% Solution
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Cvate 0.05% Solution may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Cvate 0.05% Solution is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
Cvate 0.05% Solution does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Cvate 0+more
.05% Solution in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Cvate 0.05% Solution
Frequently asked questions for Clobetasol Topical
Cvate is a potent topical corticosteroid used for the treatment of itching, redness, dryness, inflammation, and discomfort of various scalp and skin conditions.
Cvate is used for the treatment of various scalp and skin conditions; however, it is not used for the treatment of hair loss. Talk to your doctor if you need treatment for hair loss.
Long-term use of steroids may damage your hair, causing hair loss especially when you use an airtight dressing. Always follow the advice of your doctor regarding its use and talk to your doctor in case you have hair loss while using Cvate.
Cvate is not be used for the treatment of acne. Talk to your doctor if you need any treatment for acne.
Cvate belongs to a group of medicines called topical corticosteroids. It helps to reduce the redness and itchiness of certain skin problems.
Cvate is used to help reduce the redness and itchiness in certain skin problems like relapsing eczema, psoriasis, lichen planus, dermatitis and other skin conditions that have not responded to milder steroid creams or ointments.
Cvate is not be used for conditions like athlete's foot or ringworm. Please talk to your doctor for the treatment of your condition.
Cvate is not an antifungal drug. It is a topical corticosteroid.
Thinning of skin is an uncommon side effect of Cvate. It may also cause stretch marks. Talk to your doctor if you experience these side effects while using Cvate.
Substitutes for Cvate Solution
Kayavate 0.05% Lotion
Maverick Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹3.84/ml of Lotion