food interaction for CV SPRIN
alcohol interaction for CV SPRIN
pregnancy interaction for CV SPRIN
lactation interaction for CV SPRIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CV SPRIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CV SPRIN
- ECOSPRIN 150 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 0.55/tabletRs. 7.70save 90% more per tablet
- SPRIN 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 0.32/tabletRs. 3.22save 94% more per tablet
- ASPEEDAY ER 150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.02/tabletRs. 20.20save 63% more per tablet
- ASCAD 150MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 0.43/tabletRs. 6.02save 92% more per tablet
- SPRIN 150 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 0.35/tabletRs. 4.91save 94% more per tablet
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for CV SPRIN
Frequently asked questions for CV SPRIN
Q.Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q.Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q.Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q.Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q.Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q.Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q.Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.