food interaction for CUTISOFT
alcohol interaction for CUTISOFT
pregnancy interaction for CUTISOFT
lactation interaction for CUTISOFT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CUTISOFT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CUTISOFT 1% W/W CREAM
Patients taking CUTISOFT 1% W/W CREAM
- 68%Once A Day
- 30%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CUTISOFT
- UREA HC CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Parker Robinson Pvt LtdRs. 3.10/GM of creamRs. 46.47save 60% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CUTISOFT
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly patient, or undergoing extended hydrocortisone therapy or if you have heart failure, diabetes, high blood pressure and recurrent fits.
- Do not apply plasters or dressings over the cream unless suggested by your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact on the face, near your eyes and mouth, anal or genital areas or any other body parts with skin folds or thin skin. In case of direct contact of this medication with the eyes, nose, mouth, anal or vaginal area, immediately rinse with water.
- Consult your doctor before using in children <10 years.
- Do not use hydrocortisone topical for a duration more than 7 days unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Do consult your doctor, if the skin condition does not improve after application at prescribed dose and duration.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to hydrocortisone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have acne or infected or broken skin.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial infection such as impetigo (red sores on the face), viral infections such as cold sores or fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
Frequently asked questions for CUTISOFT
Q.Is hydrocortisone topical safe?
Hydrocortisone topical is safe when used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is hydrocortisone topical good for ringworm, cold sores, haemorrhoids, scars or burns?
No. Hydrocortisone topical is contraindicated in any condition where the skin is infected or inflamed or has an open wound
Q.Does hydrocortisone topical help in eczema, acne, hives, dry skin and thrush?
Hydrocortisone topical relieves the itching associated with eczema and local swelling and itching associated with hives. It should not be used in acne, dry skin and thrush.