Medicine Overview of Cutisoft Cream
Uses of Cutisoft Cream
Cutisoft 1% w/w Cream is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders.
Side effects of Cutisoft Cream
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Cutisoft Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Cutisoft Cream works
Cutisoft 1% w/w cream belongs to the class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in body that are responsible for pain and swelling.
In Depth Information on Cutisoft Cream
Expert advice for Cutisoft Cream
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly patient, or undergoing extended hydrocortisone therapy or if you have heart failure, diabetes, high blood pressure and recurrent fits.
- Do not apply plasters or dressings over the cream unless suggested by your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact on the face, near your eyes and mouth, anal or genital areas or any other body parts with skin folds or thin skin. In case of direct contact of this medication with the eyes, nose, mouth, anal or vaginal area, immediately rinse with water.
- Consult your doctor before using in children <10 years.
- Do not use hydrocortisone topical for a duration more than 7 days unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Do consult your doctor, if the skin condition does not improve after application at prescribed dose and duration.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to hydrocortisone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have acne or infected or broken skin.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial infection such as impetigo (red sores on the face), viral infections such as cold sores or fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
Special precautions for Cutisoft 1% w/w Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Cutisoft 1% w/w Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Cutisoft 1% w/w Cream is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
Cutisoft 1% w/w Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Cutisof+more
t 1% w/w Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Cutisoft 1% w/w Cream
Frequently asked questions for Hydrocortisone Topical
Q. Is hydrocortisone topical safe?
Hydrocortisone topical is safe when used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is hydrocortisone topical good for ringworm, cold sores, haemorrhoids, scars or burns?
No. Hydrocortisone topical is contraindicated in any condition where the skin is infected or inflamed or has an open wound
Q. Does hydrocortisone topical help in eczema, acne, hives, dry skin and thrush?
Hydrocortisone topical relieves the itching associated with eczema and local swelling and itching associated with hives. It should not be used in acne, dry skin and thrush.
User Submitted Feedback For Cutisoft 1% w/w Cream
Patients taking Cutisoft 1% w/w Cream
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Substitutes for Cutisoft Cream
Urea HC 1% w/w Cream
Parker Robinson Pvt Ltd
₹3.1/gm of Cream