food interaction for CRESP
alcohol interaction for CRESP
pregnancy interaction for CRESP
lactation interaction for CRESP
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CRESP
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CRESP 25 MCG INJECTION
Patients taking CRESP 25 MCG INJECTION
- 48%Once A Week
- 24%Twice A Month
- 20%Once A Day
- 4%Twice A Week
- 4%Once A Month
SUBSTITUTES for CRESP
- ACTORISE 25MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 1500/ML of injectionRs. 1500save 6% more per ML of injection
- DARBECURE 25MCG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1558/injectionRs. 1558save 3% more per injection
- DARBATITOR 25MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1525.43/ML of injectionRs. 1525.43save 5% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for CRESP
Frequently asked questions for CRESP
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa non-ESRD?
Darbepoetin alfa is protein, it is similar to human erythropoietin. Darbepoetin alfa can be used for anemia in end stage renal disease (ERSD) which is the last stage of chronic kidney disease
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa used for?
Darbepoetin alpha is used to treat anemia associated with chronic kidney failure in adults and pediatric patients, and symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy and anemia
Q.How does darbepoetin alfa work?
Darbepoetin alfa works by stimulating bone marrow to produce more red blood cells thereby helps in reducing the symptoms of anemia.