food interaction for CREMALAX
alcohol interaction for CREMALAX
pregnancy interaction for CREMALAX
lactation interaction for CREMALAX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CREMALAX
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CREMALAX 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking CREMALAX 10 MG TABLET
- 93%Once A Day
- 3%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
- 1%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CREMALAX
- COLVAC 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.40/tabletRs. 54save 15% more per tablet
- COLAX 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Strassenburg Pharmaceuticals.LtdRs. 5.30/tabletRs. 53save 17% more per tablet
- PICLIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Menarini India Pvt LtdRs. 5.10/tabletRs. 51save 20% more per tablet
- SP LAX 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Speciality Meditech Pvt LtdRs. 3/tabletRs. 30.05save 53% more per tablet
- PICSUL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mission Research Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.85/tabletRs. 38.50save 39% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CREMALAX
- Together with Sodium Picosulfate, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- Avoid taking a Sodium Picosulfate for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Take Sodium Picosulfate after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- Sodium Picosulfate should be preferably taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
Frequently asked questions FOR CREMALAX
Q. Is sodium picosulfate safe?
Yes. Sodium picosulfate is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is sodium picosulfate a sulfa drug?
No. Sodium picosulfate is used to provide relief from constipation. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of sodium picosulfate is different from sulfa drugs
Q. What is sodium picosulfate?
Sodium picosulfate belongs to a class of drugs called laxatives
Q. What does it do?
It provides relief from constipation by stimulating the bowel muscles to propel stools out of the body
Q. Does sodium picosulfate work?
Yes, sodium picosulfate is an effective laxative that provides relief from constipation by stimulating the bowel muscles to propel stools out of the body
Q. How fast does it work?
It provides overnight relief from constipation and helps body return to its natural cycle.