food interaction for CPG
alcohol interaction for CPG
pregnancy interaction for CPG
lactation interaction for CPG
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CPG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CPG
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85pay 96% more per tablet
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66pay 134% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39pay 130% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43pay 134% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82pay 66% more per tablet
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for CPG
Frequently asked questions for CPG
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.