food interaction for COXERIN
alcohol interaction for COXERIN
pregnancy interaction for COXERIN
lactation interaction for COXERIN
medicine interaction for COXERIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR COXERIN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR COXERIN 250MG CAPSULE
Patients taking COXERIN 250MG CAPSULE
- 51%Twice A Day
- 38%Once A Day
- 5%Thrice A Day
- 3%Twice A Week
- 3%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR COXERIN
- CYCLORIN 250 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 52.83/capsuleRs. 317pay 12% more per capsule
- CYCLOTEC 250 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 50.16/capsuleRs. 501.60pay 7% more per capsule
- MYSER 250 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 52.90/capsuleRs. 528.95pay 12% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR COXERIN
- During cycloserine therapy, you should regularly monitor your blood cell counts, kidney and liver functions .
- Seek medical attention if you develop any severe allergic skin reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cycloserine may cause dizziness
- Do not consume alcohol along with cycloserine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cycloserine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have severe kidney disorder, history of depression, severe anxiety, psychosis, fits, alcohol dependence, acute porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR COXERIN
Q. Is cycloserine a beta lactam?
No, cycloserine does not belong to the beta lactam class of antibiotics
Q. Does cycloserine affect the cell wall?
Cycloserine inhibits bacterial growth by acting on bacterial cell wall. It does not affect human cells.