food interaction for CORALAN
alcohol interaction for CORALAN
pregnancy interaction for CORALAN
lactation interaction for CORALAN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CORALAN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CORALAN 7.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking CORALAN 7.5 MG TABLET
- 88%Twice A Day
- 13%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CORALAN
- IVABRAD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 19.95/tabletRs. 199.50save 16% more per tablet
- IVABID 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 20.47/tabletRs. 204.70save 14% more per tablet
- IVAZINE 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 19.25/tabletRs. 192.50save 19% more per tablet
- IVANODE 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.99/tabletRs. 129.88save 45% more per tablet
- BRADIA 7.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)BioconRs. 14/tabletRs. 140save 41% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for CORALAN
- if you are allergic to ivabradine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- if you are breast-feeding.
- if you have symptoms such as tiredness, dizziness or shortness of breath (this could mean that your heart is slowing down too much).
- if you suffer from symptoms of atrial fibrillation (pulse rate at rest unusually high (over 110 beats per minute) or irregular, without any apparent reason, making it difficult to measure).
- if you have had a recent stroke (cerebral attack).
- if you suffer from uncontrolled blood pressure, especially after a change in your antihypertensive treatment.
- if you suffer from chronic eye retinal disease.
Frequently asked questions for CORALAN
Q.What is ivabradine/ what is ivabradine used for/ Is ivabradine a beta blocker/a calcium channel blocker/?
Ivabradine is a heart medicine used in adult patients to treat symptomatic stable angina pectoris (chest pain) and chronic heart failure. It is not a beta blocker or a calcium channel blocker
Q.How does ivabradine work in heart failure/how does ivabradine work/reduce angina?
Ivabradine mainly works by reducing the heart rate by a few beats per minute which lowers the heart's need for oxygen especially in the situations when an angina attack is more likely to happen and by this it helps to control and reduce the number of angina attacks
Q.Is ivabradine safe/lower blood pressure?
Ivabradine is safe at recommended doses and duration. Low blood pressure is an uncommon side effect of Ivabradine.