food interaction for COPRES M
alcohol interaction for COPRES M
pregnancy interaction for COPRES M
lactation interaction for COPRES M
SALT INFORMATION for COPRES M
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for COPRES M
- BIOSUGANRIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136pay 84% more per tablet
- SERAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48save 35% more per tablet
- LYSER 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 25% more per tablet
- LYTIX 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vance Health Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.62/tabletRs. 76.18pay 3% more per tablet
- SPADE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Med Manor Organics Pvt LtdRs. 7.24/tabletRs. 72.40save 2% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for COPRES M
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for COPRES M
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.