food interaction for CONSIVAS ASP
alcohol interaction for CONSIVAS ASP
pregnancy interaction for CONSIVAS ASP
lactation interaction for CONSIVAS ASP
Taking Aspirin with alcohol increases the associated risk of stomach bleeding.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CONSIVAS ASP
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CONSIVAS ASP 10MG/75MG CAPSULE
Patients taking CONSIVAS ASP 10MG/75MG CAPSULE
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CONSIVAS ASP
- ROZAVEL A CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.35/capsuleRs. 63.50pay 35% more per capsule
- ROSEDAY-A 10MG/75MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)USV LtdRs. 5.42/capsuleRs. 54.25pay 16% more per capsule
- JUPIROS A 75 CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.35/capsuleRs. 53.50pay 14% more per capsule
- ARVAST-A 75 CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.54/capsuleRs. 45.44save 3% more per capsule
- ROSYCAP ASP 10 MG/75 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 4.31/capsuleRs. 43.15save 8% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR CONSIVAS ASP
- Take Rosuvastatin only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Rosuvastatin, it may worsen the adverse effects of this medicine on the liver.
- Notify your doctor if you experience unexplained muscle pain or weakness, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Do not take Niacin with Rosuvastatin. Niacin may increase Rosuvastatin's side effects on the muscles, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Notify the doctor that you are taking this medicine before undergoing any kind of surgery.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
Frequently asked questions FOR CONSIVAS ASP
Q. Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q. Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q. Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action
Q. Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q. Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q. Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q. Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q. Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q. Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q. Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.