food interaction for CONSIRAL
alcohol interaction for CONSIRAL
pregnancy interaction for CONSIRAL
lactation interaction for CONSIRAL
medicine interaction for CONSIRAL
Avoid Consiral 50 mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CONSIRAL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CONSIRAL
- PANIMUN BIORAL 50 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 295.15save 5% more per capsule
- PSORID 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 245.96save 5% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 60.72/capsuleRs. 303.60pay 17% more per capsule
- ARPIMUNE ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 37.32/capsuleRs. 186.60save 28% more per capsule
- NEORAL 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 80.61/capsuleRs. 403.06pay 56% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR CONSIRAL
Frequently asked questions FOR CONSIRAL
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.