food interaction for COLOCLEAN
alcohol interaction for COLOCLEAN
pregnancy interaction for COLOCLEAN
lactation interaction for COLOCLEAN
SALT INFORMATION for COLOCLEAN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for COLOCLEANNo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for COLOCLEAN
- Together with Polyethylene Glycol, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- Take Polyethylene Glycol after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- A Polyethylene Glycol should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Polyethylene Glycol contains sugars.
- Avoid taking a Polyethylene Glycol for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
Frequently asked questions for COLOCLEAN
Q.Is polyethylene glycol safe?
Polyethylene glycol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is polyethylene glycol the same as Miralax?
Yes. Miralax is the brand name of polyethylene glycol.