food interaction for CLOVIR
alcohol interaction for CLOVIR
pregnancy interaction for CLOVIR
lactation interaction for CLOVIR
medicine interaction for CLOVIR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CLOVIR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CLOVIR
- HERPIKIND 5% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 6.97/GM of ointmentRs. 69.70save 7% more per GM of ointment
- ACLOVIR 5% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 31.18/GM of ointmentRs. 155.88pay 314% more per GM of ointment
- CLOVIDERM 5% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Novartis India LtdRs. 3.75/GM of ointmentRs. 18.75save 50% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice FOR CLOVIR
- Wash your hands before and after using acyclovir cream. Wash and dry the affected area before applying the cream/ointment.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor before using acyclovir topical, if you have conditions that can make your immune system weak such as HIV, AIDS or bone marrow transplantation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to acyclovir or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR CLOVIR
Q. Is acyclovir topical effective?
Acyclovir topical is an antiviral drug used to treat infections caused by herpes simplex virus. It is effective if used as advised by your doctor. The effectiveness of acyclovir may vary upon individual response
Q. Is Acivir cream same as acyclovir cream?
Acivir is a trade name for active drug acyclovir
Q. Is Zovirax a steroid?
Zovirax is a trade name for active drug acyclovir. It is not a steroid.