food interaction for CLOPITAB
alcohol interaction for CLOPITAB
pregnancy interaction for CLOPITAB
lactation interaction for CLOPITAB
medicine interaction for CLOPITAB
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CLOPITAB
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CLOPITAB 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking CLOPITAB 150 MG TABLET
- 93%Once A Day
- 3%Twice A Week
- 3%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CLOPITAB
- DEPLATT 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.60/tabletRs. 126pay 55% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.70/tabletRs. 97pay 19% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 7.38/tabletRs. 73.82save 9% more per tablet
- CLOPI 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 18.62/tabletRs. 74.50pay 129% more per tablet
- KLOTFREE 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 67.62save 17% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CLOPITAB
Frequently asked questions FOR CLOPITAB
Q. What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q. Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.