Substitutes for Cloneon
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Cloneon Injection
Uses of Cloneon Injection
Cloneon 150mg Injection is used in the treatment of hypertension and Opioid withdrawal.
Side effects of Cloneon Injection
Headache, Dry mouth, Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Constipation, Erectile dysfunction, Sleep disorder, Depression, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing).
How to use Cloneon Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Cloneon Injection works
Cloneon 150mg injection works by decreasing the levels of certain chemical messengers in the body. As a result, Cloneon 150mg injection lowers the blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels.
In Depth Information on Cloneon Injection
Expert advice for Cloneon Injection
- Do not take clonidine, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clonidine or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take clonidine, if you have a slow heart rate due to heart problems.
- Avoid using clonidine, if you are pregnant, likely to get pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Consult your doctor before taking clonidine, if you have Raynaud’s disease (a problem with circulation to the fingers and toes) or other blood circulation problems, including circulation to the brain; heart or kidney problems; pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal gland); depression; constipation; nerve disorder that causes your hands and feet to feel different (‘altered sensation’).
- Take precaution while taking clonidine, if you are going to have any blood tests as clonidine can affect results relating to your liver.
- Your eyes may get dry whilst taking clonidine, this may be a problem, if you wear contact lenses.
- Do not give clonidine to children younger than 18 years of age.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking clonidine as it may increase the effects of alcohol.
- You may feel sleepy or dizzy while taking clonidine. If this happens, be careful while driving or using any machinery.
- Do not stop using clonidine suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Special precautions for Cloneon 150mg Injection
Taking Clonidine with alcohol may have additive effects in l+more
owering your blood pressure. You may experience headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and/or changes in pulse or heart rate....
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Cloneon 150mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Cloneon 150mg Injection is safe to use during lactation. Hu+more
man studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Cloneon 150mg Injection may cause blurring of your vision fo+more
r a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Cloneon 150mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Cloneon 150mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Regular monitoring of blood pressure is advisable for dose adjustment....
Regular monitoring of blood pressure is advisable for dose adjustment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tryptomer 25mg Tablet, Forxiga 5mg Tablet, Forxiga 10mg Tablet, Gli 2mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Clonidine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.