SALT INFORMATIONClomipramine(25 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Yawning, Increased appetite, Acute confusional state, Extremes of being happy or sad, Altered taste, Inability to empty the urinary bladder, Difficulty in urination, Visual hallucination, Sleepiness, Hepatitis (viral infection of liver), Loss of appetite, Ecg changes, Abnormal heart rhythm, Headache, Insomnia, Disorientation (alteration of mental status), Anaphylactic reaction, Increased blood pressure, Increase in body weight, High grade fever, Muscle damage, Nightmare, Hair loss, Itching, Difficulty in paying attention, Increased sensitivity to light, Hot flashes, Increased white blood cell count (eosinophils), Dilatation of the pupil of the eye, Aggravation of depression, Pneumonitis, Speech disorder, Tremor, Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, Visual disorder, Abnormal sensation in skin, Eeg changes, Agitation, Dizziness, Vomiting, Sleep disorder, Increased sweating, Altered sexual function, Activation of psychotic symptoms, Muscle twitching, Blurred vision, Breast enlargement, Hypomania, Convulsion, Orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure), Diarrhoea, Unsteadiness, Increased intraocular pressure, Aggression, Fatigue, Abnormal milky discharge from breast, Swelling, Erectile dysfunction, Bruise, Allergic reaction, Muscle weakness, Liver enzyme increased, Restlessness, Depersonalisation (feelings of being outside the body), Jaundice, Anxiety, Skin bleeding, Decreased blood pressure, Ringing in ear, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Memory impairment, Palpitations, Auditory hallucination, Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- CLONIL 25 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.25/tabletRs. 62.50save 5% more per tablet
- CLOMILENT 25 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 5.04/tabletRs. 50.40save 24% more per tablet
- OCIFRIL 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)La PharmaceuticalsRs. 5.17/tabletRs. 51.70save 22% more per tablet
- CLOMIDEP 25 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Triko PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.70/tabletRs. 47save 29% more per tablet
- CLOMINE 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 2/tabletRs. 20.02save 70% more per tablet
- Do not start or continue clomipramine tablets, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to tricyclic antidepressants, clomipramine or any of the other ingredients of clomipramine medication.
- Do not take clomipramine if you have history of suicide-related events.
- Avoid using clomipramine if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Advice care givers to monitor the patient carefully.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of following disease conditions: heart disorders, serotonin syndrome, fits (convulsions), increased pressure inside the eye causing visual problems (narrow angle glaucoma), urinary retention, liver disease, and chronic constipation.