Medicine Overview of Clobetagen F Cream
Side effects of Clobetasol
Muscle disorders, Electrolyte imbalance, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Behavioural changes, Increased blood pressure, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract, Increased risk of infection.
How to use Clobetasol
How Clobetagen F Cream works
Uses of Fusidic Acid
Side effects of Fusidic Acid
Nausea, Itchy rash, Abnormal blood cell count, Burning sensation, Drowsiness, Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Diarrhoea, Rash, Feeling of discomfort, Dizziness, Fatigue, Increased bowel movements, Headache, Heartburn, Hematological disorder, Irritation, Itching, Jaundice, Loss of appetite, Dryness, Soreness, Stomach pain, Stomach upset, Tingling sensation, Stinging sensation, Vomiting, Watery eyes, Weakness.
How to use Fusidic Acid
How Clobetagen F Cream works
In Depth Information on Clobetagen F Cream
Expert advice for Clobetasol
Make sure you wash your hands after use or wear disposable plastic gloves while applying the cream on someone. Cream should be used on skin externally only.
Treatment beyond 2- 4 consecutive weeks is not recommended, and the total dosage should not exceed 50 g per week.
If your skin problem does not improve in 2 to 4 weeks, talk to your doctor. Do not use in conditions such as
- Fungal skin infections, eg. athlete's foot, ringworm, candida skin infections.
- Severe flushing of skin on and around your nose (rosacea).
- Spotty red rash around your mouth (perioral dermatitis).
- Infected skin (unless the infection is being treated with an anti-infective medicine at the same time).
- Itchy skin around the genitals or back passage.
- Itchy skin which is not inflamed.
- Nappy rash
- Widespread plaque psoriasis.
Expert advice for Fusidic Acid
- Before you take fusidic acid tablets or suspension, tell your doctor: If you have problems with your liver. If you have recently been jaundiced.
- Do not take statins (medicines to lower blood cholesterol) while using this medicine, If you are using eye drops: Do not wear any type of contact lenses whilst using this medicine.
- This medicine is only for use in your eyes. Do not swallow the drops.
- Do not put the drops inside your body or in your ears.
- Always wash your hands before using fusidic acid eye drops.
- If you are using fusidic acid cream: This medicine is only for using on your skin. Do not swallow it. Do not put it inside your body.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.