food interaction for CLINZUCIA
alcohol interaction for CLINZUCIA
pregnancy interaction for CLINZUCIA
lactation interaction for CLINZUCIA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CLINZUCIA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CLINZUCIA
- DALACIN C 600 MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Pfizer LtdRs. 77.55/ML of injectionRs. 310.20save 50% more per ML of injection
- CLINDUM 600MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Gland Pharma LimitedRs. 56.25/ML of injectionRs. 225save 63% more per ML of injection
- CLINDATEC 600MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 47.75/ML of injectionRs. 191save 69% more per ML of injection
- CAMYDA 600 MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 54.75/ML of injectionRs. 219save 64% more per ML of injection
- CLINDOL 600MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Venus Remedies LtdRs. 40.24/ML of injectionRs. 160.95save 74% more per ML of injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CLINZUCIA
- If you get diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop using this medicine and call your doctor.
- If you are taking birth control pills while taking clindamycin take a secondary measure of birth control. Please consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Consult your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma, allergies, eczema (sensitive skin that often becomes itchy or irritated) or kidney or liver disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding, if you become pregnant while taking clindamycin, call your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for CLINZUCIA
Q.Is clindamycin/Clindac/Dalacin a steroid, sulfa drug, cephalosporin, or a penicillin?
Clindamycin belongs to a group of antibiotics called lincosamide antibiotics. Clindamycin is not a cephalosporin, penicillin, or a sulpha drug and does not contain sulpha
Q.Is clindamycin good for strep throat, urinary tract infection, sinus infection, sore throat, bladder infection, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis and ear infection?
Clindamycin can be used to treat strep throat, sore throat, sinus infection, bladder infection, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis and ear infection. Clindamycin can be used but is not the first choice of drug for urinary tract infection
Q.Is clindamycin safe?
Clindamycin is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is clindamycin over-the-counter drug?
Clindamycin is not an over the counter drug. It is a prescription drug
Q.Can I take clindamycin with Advil (ibuprofen), tramadol, Benadryl, and Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone)?
Clindamycin may be taken with ibuprofen, tramadol, Benadryl and Suboxone. Always consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q.Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q.Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes, clindamycin cream may cause thrush with prolonged use or if you are prone to fungal infections.