food interaction for CLINMI SKIN
alcohol interaction for CLINMI SKIN
pregnancy interaction for CLINMI SKIN
lactation interaction for CLINMI SKIN
medicine interaction for CLINMI SKIN
SALT INFORMATION FOR CLINMI SKIN
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CLINMI SKIN
- ACNAY 1%W/W/4%W/W GEL(10 GM gel in tube)Med Manor Organics Pvt LtdRs. 8.20/GM of gelRs. 82pay 37% more per GM of gel
- CLINCIN N 1%W/W/4%W/W GEL(10 GM gel in tube)Indi PharmaRs. 6/GM of gelRs. 60same price
- ACNEHEAL 1% W/W/4% W/W GEL(20 GM gel in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 2.90/GM of gelRs. 58save 52% more per GM of gel
Expert advice FOR CLINMI SKIN
- If you get diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop using this medicine and call your doctor.
- If you are taking birth control pills while taking clindamycin take a secondary measure of birth control. Please consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Consult your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma, allergies, eczema (sensitive skin that often becomes itchy or irritated) or kidney or liver disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding, if you become pregnant while taking clindamycin, call your doctor.
Frequently asked questions FOR CLINMI SKIN
Q. Is clindamycin/Clindac/Dalacin a steroid, sulfa drug, cephalosporin, or a penicillin?
Clindamycin belongs to a group of antibiotics called lincosamide antibiotics. Clindamycin is not a cephalosporin, penicillin, or a sulpha drug and does not contain sulpha
Q. Is clindamycin good for strep throat, urinary tract infection, sinus infection, sore throat, bladder infection, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis and ear infection?
Clindamycin can be used to treat strep throat, sore throat, sinus infection, bladder infection, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis and ear infection. Clindamycin can be used but is not the first choice of drug for urinary tract infection
Q. Is clindamycin safe?
Clindamycin is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is clindamycin over-the-counter drug?
Clindamycin is not an over the counter drug. It is a prescription drug
Q. Can I take clindamycin with Advil (ibuprofen), tramadol, Benadryl, and Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone)?
Clindamycin may be taken with ibuprofen, tramadol, Benadryl and Suboxone. Always consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q. Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q. Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes, clindamycin cream may cause thrush with prolonged use or if you are prone to fungal infections.
Q. Is nicotinamide safe?
Nicotinamide is safe if used as recommended. In case of any side effects, consult your doctor
Q. Does nicotinamide contain nicotine?
No. Nicotinamide in no way contain nicotine. Nicotinamide is amide form of nicotinic acid and used to treat skin diseases like acne and pellagra
Q. Is nicotinamide good for acne?
Yes. Nicotinamide when taken along with zinc and folic acid is a good treatment of acne
Q. Is nicotinamide the same as niacin?
No. Nicotinamide is an amide form of nicotinic acid
Q. Is nicotinamide available over the counter?
Yes. Nicotinamide is available over the counter. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Does nicotinamide cause flushing?
In case of overdose, nicotinamide may cause flushing or rash. Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding the dosage and duration.