Medicine Overview of Cleanish Cream
Uses of Clindamycin
Side effects of Clindamycin
Vomiting, Nausea, Joint pain, Difficulty in swallowing, Heartburn, Vaginal discharge, Vaginal irritation, Vaginal swelling, Vaginal itching, White spots in the mouth, White patches on the tongue, White spots in the throat.
How to use Clindamycin
How Cleanish Cream works
Uses of Clotrimazole
Side effects of Clotrimazole
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Skin rash, Increased liver enzymes.
How to use Clotrimazole
How Cleanish Cream works
In Depth Information on Cleanish Cream
Expert advice for Clindamycin
- If you get diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop using this medicine and call your doctor.
- If you are taking birth control pills while taking clindamycin take a secondary measure of birth control. Please consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Consult your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma, allergies, eczema (sensitive skin that often becomes itchy or irritated) or kidney or liver disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding, if you become pregnant while taking clindamycin, call your doctor.
Expert advice for Clotrimazole
- Clotrimazole cream or pessary is for vaginal use only. Do not use in the eyes or take by mouth.
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day. Use the cream for at least 2 weeks. In some cases it may be necessary to continue to use the cream for more than 4 weeks.
- For using this cream, squeeze a small amount onto your fingertip and gently apply to the irritated skin around the vagina.
- If this product comes with one applicator do not throw it away after use. Separate the pieces of the applicator and wash with warm and soapy water immediately after use. Rinse thoroughly. Make sure the applicator is completely dry before the next use. If this product comes with 3 disposable applicators, throw away each applicator after use.
- Wash your hands immediately after using the cream.
- To clear up your infection completely, use this cream for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.