food interaction for CLAVIX
alcohol interaction for CLAVIX
pregnancy interaction for CLAVIX
lactation interaction for CLAVIX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CLAVIX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CLAVIX
- CLOPIVAS 300 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 36pay 64% more per tablet
- PLAGRIL GOLD 300 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 51.50/tabletRs. 103pay 368% more per tablet
- CLOPIGREL 300 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 14.54/tabletRs. 29.08pay 32% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for CLAVIX
Frequently asked questions for CLAVIX
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.